Pages

Friday 2 September 2011

Date #2 - The Lads Lad

I'm not even sure if this counts as a date but it involved a boy and a girl and that is good enough for me.

The Guy - Once again we met online however we soon realised we had lived merely doors apart for most of our lives, shared multiple friends and went to school together. He is a typical lads lad. He smokes like a chimney, drinks like a fish and swears like a trooper. Just my type.

The Date - After a brief meeting in a club one night (Hi how are you? Fine. Bye) and plenty of cancelled meetings later I was invited to his house to watch some films. Was this a date or friends meeting up? Who knew. After settling down on his single bed in the new house he had recently moved in to with some friends he was quick to reveal I was the only girl who had ever been over. Aren't I lucky? Some crap TV later and conversation was flowing. I turned round to say something highly intelligent and before I knew it we were kissing. He cooked me dinner which was lovely and even went out especially to buy toilet rolls. How romantic. The rest of the night was pretty much crap TV and kissing. Lovely little kisses on the cheek, the forehead and the shoulder. Every time I looked at him I felt more and more attracted. I couldn't pin point what it was but something about him made him irresistible to me and thankfully he declared he felt the same. On more than one occasion.
I stayed the night.

The Result - Not entirely sure what is going on in this lads head. However I did receive a message this morning regarding some problems he has been having in his personal life recently that I was already aware of. He said he would be in contact in a few days. We shall see. 

1 comment:

  1. LOL- confused by "on more than one occasion I stayed the night"- so you went on more dates with him??

    Have you heard from him again?

    ReplyDelete

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC